Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tax Day


Well, it's that time again. I figured we could all use a little pick me up, lol! I hate this time of the year, I swear. I hate having to drive to the tax man's office, then waiting, then have him whip our taxes out in under twenty minutes. And cost me a damn arm and a leg!



So, as the pic says, this is my Tax Day Freebies to ya! LOL. Please enjoy my men in suits for this Tax Day. Since we all have to see or send paperwork to the 'tax man' I thought this was appropriate!





Of course, I just had to put my own little twist on things, lol. This is supposed to be fun! Going to the tax man isn't always fun. ;)




Now, that's more like it! LOLOLOL! Hope everyone comes through the day okay! *Grin* See ya Wednesday.

~M

4 comments:

  1. One of my personal turn-ons is men in suits. So,yeah, these boys have it all. Especially that second pic. We do our own taxes, so I get to have at the tax man. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin* I thought of you last night while hunting for pictures!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooft! It isn't tax day here in the UK but... "HELLO BOYS!" ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, thought of that after I posted, lol. But what the hey, y'all can enjoy the sexy guys in suits just as much!!! Minus the headache of it being the tax deadline!

    I think y'all got the better deal, lol. ;)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete