Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday Briefs - Trouble Comes in Threes 5.2




Welcome to the Wednesday Briefs flash group (click to go to the site). The short stories have a maximum of a 1000 word count plus links at the bottom to the other flashers. If interested in joining us, drop me a line and I'll tell you how. :)

“April fools!”

“Is this a joke?”

"I think I understand now why..."

"I have waited all my life for this."

"You’re hurting him/her!"

"Are you in a lot of pain?"

"You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear."

"Don't count your chickens before they are hatched."

“It’s raining again?”

or "There's no fool like an old fool."

or "If at first you don't succeed, give up and go back to bed."

or use: sun, carpet, paper

or have character ran across sand

or use: movie, speakers, apples

or use: spoon, flower, bacon

or use: coffee, bed, paint

or have a character late for work

or have a character flip another driver off

or make a Star Trek reference

or use a haunted house

or have a character invent a new cocktail





Trouble Comes in Threes 5.2



“Oh goddess, what a mess I’ve made. Think he’ll believe us?”


Goddess? Who the fuck says goddess?


“Oh, he’ll believe us. It’s hard to deny the proof when it’s shifting right in front of you. As for the rest of it, we’ll deal with that too.”


Shifting? Shifting! Is this a joke? What process? And deal with what? What the fuck is this? Someone is in here with me. My eyes snapped opened. The cutie from my dream was sitting in front of me and he… oh shit. He was real. I struggled into a sitting position. No way was I going to have this conversation flat on my back. Okay, first impression? He wasn’t very threatening. He was cute, with those boyish good looks. Sweet, even. I really wished he’d stop biting his bottom lip. Made my body react in ways that weren’t conducive to talking. Whoa. Hello hard-on again. Swear to God, what was up with me springing wood like this? I looked down at the tent now forming. Stupid dick.


I didn’t have a clue who he was, but I wanted to reach over, pat him on the leg, and tell him it was all going to be okay. Maybe ask him to suck me again. Then maybe throw him on the bed and fuck him until we both passed out.


The pounding in my head said that wasn’t one of my better ideas.


“Who the fuck are you?” I whispered. I hoped I sounded threatening, even though I wanted to moan at the sound of my own voice. “And did you blow me earlier?”


There was that eep sound again. Poor guy just turned as red as a lobster. Guess that answered that.


I glared at the guy. “How did you get in here?”


“I-I-I…”


“Why did you…? You know…earlier…”


“You told me… I-I wanted… I think you’re very sexy, and I-I wanted to. Oh dear, oh dear. I should’ve waited until… Please don’t be mad!”


I think I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole. “…and what the fuck is a Dolfoon?”


“Not what, but whom. I am Dolfoon, but call me Dolf, please.”


I damn near jumped off the bed, he startled me so badly. Bye-bye stiffy. All this blood rushing from one point to another was making me dizzy. That, and the fact I was sure I had a concussion. Just what I don’t need, I thought as I stared at the guy. Damn, he was hot. Tall, too. Really tall, along with fucking stealthy. Jet back hair and… damn. More with the crazy blue eyes. What’s the deal? Heaven help me, now I smelled apple pie, along with the cinnamon. What was the deal?


While the other guy was sweet and cute, this one projected strength and control. He made my mouth water and my ass clench. This guy ran the show. Power just oozed from his pores, filled the room, and demanded obedience. A demand I found myself tempted to… obey. Which made my head want to explode. I didn’t take orders well which was why I started my own business. The blond was adorable, but the dark-headed one was sin wrapped in sex. Dangerous. I wanted to run, get the hell away from him… and at the same time, climb him like a monkey, then hump him until we both passed out. What the ever-loving hell was going on with me?


“Well, nice to meet you. Now, why the fuck are you in my house?”


“As I said, I am Dolf, and that is Talise. I call him Tal. We saw that you fell and were hurt. You hit your head and there was blood. Between the two of us, we got you inside, undressed, and into bed. I was going to clean the blood away now that you’ve stopped bleeding. Also, your clothes were wet, so they had to be removed. That’s why you’re undressed.”


“Uh-huh. My drive is a half-mile from the road, and the wood I was hauling is in the backyard. I remember going outside to get some more. So, you want to explain how you just happened to see me knocked out in the backyard, from the street, while it’s getting dark to boot?” I wasn’t buying it.


“I never said we were at the road.”


“Right. So where the fuck were you, then?”


“In your house. I’m the black cat, and he’s the white cat.”


4 comments:

  1. Why does it always have to end !!!
    I really love this story can't wait for more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. But, I gotta say, what a way to wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish these chapters were longer lol I reallly love this story, I feel likes it's about to get a whole lot more interesting too lol.

    Next chapter is going to be so awesome :-)

    Thank you and Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, guys. :) I'm really having a good time with these three lol. ;)
    ~M

    ReplyDelete