- Contact me
- Book/ Buy Links
- What I'm Working On/Upcoming Releases
- Where To Find Me
- The Fur, Fangs, and Felines series
- The Harvest series
- The Next Generation series (Harvest Young)
- Leap of Faith series
- Make a Wish series
- All That He Desires short story
- The Derkelyng short story
- For the Love of Home and Hearth short story
- 2013 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mentions-Shadows in the Night
- USA Today review for Trouble Comes in Threes
- 2015 Rainbow Award Runner up - Trouble Comes in Threes
- Trouble Comes in Threes artwork
- The Harvest artwork
Friday, May 26, 2017
Celebrating Year 6 authors with 10 eBooks for $1 each until May 26 at 11:59 PM ET. Titles by Eli Easton, Brandon Witt, Skylar Cates, Lex Chase, Cate Ashwood, MA Church, Charlie Cochet, Grace R. Duncan, Con Riley, j. leigh bailey http://bit.ly/2rF8ZMT
Friday, May 19, 2017
Hey everyone, time for Finicky Friday!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 Pizza Waffles
1 package crescent rolls (8 pieces)
1 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
pepperoni (or your favorite pizza toppings)
pizza sauce for dipping
Preheat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
Unroll crescent rolls. You will have 8 triangles. Pinch seams to connect 2 triangles so you form 4 rectangles.
Place 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese and pepperoni in each rectangle. Fold over and pinch to seal all sides. Repeat with remaining sections.
Place each piece of dough on the preheated waffle iron. Close and cook 5 minutes or until browned.
Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.
Sunday, May 14, 2017
Friday, May 12, 2017
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Hey everyone, time for Finicky Friday again! Better than the typical poppers. A friend of mine made these last weekend, and they were fabulous!
Prep 15 m
Cook 15 m
Ready In 30 m
1/2 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
12 slices bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 15 minutes.
• Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.