1) I collect carnival glass. I have the stuff above my cabinets in the kitchen, curio cabinets are stuffed full, and more glass sitting out around the house. I've got a ton of this stuff, and own several different colors. My mom and I used to collect carnival glass, so now I have all her stuff too! It's taking over lol.
2) My favorite food, or so I've been told, is candy corn. LOL. I just bought 3 bags yesterday. o.0 I would have to say that my favorite food is streak and potatoes.
3) I drink waaaaaay too much Coke. Okay, that's probably not a secret. :)
4.) I always drink with a straw. Always. After I had back surgery I ended up with a horrible gag reflex. I mean a serious one. I can choke myself by just breathing. It's sad, really.
5) My favorite color is red. Even my car is red lol.
6) I hate bugs. Hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em. When I taught, I had to check for lice on Fridays. After I was done I'd spend a good ten minutes in the teacher lounge bathroom washing my hands raw. The only good bug is a dead bug. *shudder*
7) I drive like a bat out of hell lol. Which is kinda funny since I live in a *very* small town. You're not getting anywhere quick around here. My dad taught me to drive--my dad the WW2 vet and MP. Yeah, NASCAR drivers have nothing on me. Oh, and I taught both kiddo's how to drive lol.
So, there ya go! Here are the seven I tagged:
Julie Lynn Hayes
Elyabeth M. VaLey
Chris T. Kat