Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Sexy Saturday - The Harvest: Taken

Happy Saturday and welcome to My Sexy Saturday! For this hop you post 7 paragraphs or 7 sentences or 7 words. It can be from a WIP or something published.

This week’s theme is a sexy first. A sexy first could be anything: a sexy first kiss, a sexy first meeting, a sexy first spaceship ride with that sexy someone. It could be with some awesome billionaire on his yacht, or how about a night of just stargazing for two wonderful geeks who have somehow managed to find each other in this crazy world. We're going to show you the good, the bad, and even the hilarious moments that could comprise a sexy first.

For this week, I thought I’d do something from The Harvest: Taken.


Excerpt:
“Well, hell, kiss me,” I whispered.

Gently he eased over me, his lips softly brushing against mine. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue slid against mine, dueling and exploring me. I moaned deep in my chest as his hand sank in my hair. Finally his tongue subdued mine as I gave way to him. His mouth slanted over mine, urging me to respond to his kiss. The feel of his shaft rubbing against mine had me melting into him.

“So good,” he purred against my mouth, his lips moving down the column of my throat.

A small nip was the only warning I had before he sucked hard at the base of my neck, marking me. The hand buried in my hair kept my head still. “Holy hell, that tongue.”

A soft purr rose from Keyno. He tightened his hold on me, grinding our cocks together. The silkiness of my pants rubbed against my erection, causing more sensations to spread through my body. He nudged at my chin until I tilted my head back, baring my neck to him. He eagerly rubbed his cheek against my throat.

“What—what are you doing?”

“Marking you.”




NOTE: This is a previously published work, but there has been some new material added.