- Contact me
- Book/ Buy Links
- What I'm Working On/Upcoming Releases
- Where To Find Me
- The Fur, Fangs, and Felines series
- The Harvest series
- The Next Generation series (Harvest Young)
- Leap of Faith series
- Make a Wish series
- All That He Desires short story
- The Derkelyng short story
- For the Love of Home and Hearth short story
- 2013 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mentions-Shadows in the Night
- USA Today review for Trouble Comes in Threes
- 2015 Rainbow Award Runner up - Trouble Comes in Threes
- Trouble Comes in Threes artwork
- The Harvest artwork
Wednesday, June 22, 2016
Love Wins Anthologies
On June 12, 2016, a gunman killed 49 people and injured 53 others inside Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, United States. He was killed by Orlando police after a three-hour standoff. It was both the deadliest mass shooting by a single gunman and the deadliest incident of violence against LGBT people in U.S. history. Pulse was hosting a Latin Night and most of the victims were of Hispanic descent. The massacre was widely denounced both as an act of terrorism and a hate crime.
As I'm sure many of you know, the outcry over this horrible event has been far-reaching and loud. Many have stepped up to try and help. Dreamspinner is also aiding that effort.
One Pulse and Love Wins Anthologies are to benefit the victims and families of the Orlando shooting. There will be two volumes: Summer 2016 and Holiday 2016. Authors are donating positive stories that show how love triumphs over any obstacles. All proceeds will be donated to LGBTQ organizations in central Florida.
I wanted to make you guys aware of what's coming and to also mention I plan to donate to both anthologies... and to buy both books when they come out. Every little bit helps, y'all.
Equality Florida, a nonprofit LGBT civil rights organization, has set up a GoFundMe account
One Pulse T-shirts: http://traxlertees.com/products/one-pulse-support-t-shirt (which I ordered too)