Friday, March 1, 2024

Thursday Book Recommendation on a Friday lol

 


These are books I’ve read and really enjoyed. Most of what I talk about will probably be paranormal/scifi but not always. Although it’s rare, I do read some contemporary. 


This week is:  Threading Carefully: An MM monster romance (Monster Match) by Ashlynn Mills



Blurb: 

Lonely and bored with life, I was talked into going on a trip to the Monster world. I planned on seeing new things and visiting places different from what I'm used to, but I never planned on him.Nova wasn't like the others of his kind or anything like me. He was a combination of several humans but didn't think like one or share the same experiences. He was the only one willing to find me the medicine I needed, but only if I made a trade with him. He wanted the human experience. To cuddle, hold hands, kiss, and make love with someone like me. I didn't know how far I'd go for the needs of my patients at the hospital, but after a while, I realized how far I wanted to go for him.


Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CQPZPSKY