Sunday, April 22, 2012

Whoop! Whoop!



So yay, the anthology story I plan to submit is finally finished! After a quick proof it'll be ready to be sent off. And just in time since the deadline is right around the corner, lol. I cut this one a smidgen close!

The main character is one of the top models in the world. All that changes when he's involved in a car wreck and left scarred. (That's what the anthology is based on.) It's only 12K but you get a good feeling of how someone who makes a living from his face and body feels when that face is scarred. And, of course, there's someone who loves him and refuses to give up.

I'm really happy with this. If it *is* accepted in the anthology I'll post more info. But this is the picture I found that got the story started.



  


Yeah. Now that's something to get inspired by, lol. See ya tomorrow. :)

~M