Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dreamspinner Spins Me a Dream!

Priceless is under contract with Dreamspinner--signed, sealed and delivered. Yes, *grin* I stole that line from tali. What can I say, it's a good one! Oh my God, I am absolutely bouncing off the walls with excitment, lol. The release date is July/Aug 2012. Holy cow that's not far away, either!


I'm so happy to be working with them... happy and speechless. What a learning experience! When I got the email yesterday I screamed so loud Kitty-Kitty hauled butt out of the room, lol. Poor thing was sound asleep when I got the news. I also brought the hubby into the room at a dead run. *Blush* One male ran from me and the other one came running to me.

Hehehe.

I'll post more as its get closer to the release date. Good Lord, I can't wait to see cover for this! LOL

~M



Here's a short little blurp:


Sparks ignite when Cupid, the God of Love, takes aim at two lonely men in the City of Sin. Garrett, a jaded, cynical billionaire, is used to what his money and power can buy. His bottom dollar is of more interest to the men he dates than he himself. Life has taught him that innocence and love are figments of the imagination.
Randy, an average guy, comes to Vegas for a working vacation. Shy, a little hesitant, he stumbles across Garrett at a craps table, and time stands still as the God of Love lines up his golden arrows.
The road to love is more than gamble. Garrett has trust issues, and Randy fears he has fallen in love with a man who considers him nothing more than a weekend fling. The differences in their lifestyles become apparent as Garrett takes Randy on a whirlwind tour of Vegas, using his money to open doors. Garrett throws money around without a thought while Randy struggles to make him understand money can’t buy the one thing that is priceless… love.

18 comments:

  1. So happy for you and for me too!! I just love these 3 stories. Can't wait for the release date!!

    Again, congrats and {{Happy Dance}}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Happy Dance with Pat*

      I didn't sleep much last night, lol. I'm still bouncing, lol.

      ~M

      Delete
  2. I knew this story (all three, really) would find a home and I think you chose a good one! :) Can't wait to see "Priceless" in print! Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. I loved this story and its two follow-ups. Are they going to be altogether? I look forward to being able to read these stories again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreamspinner has first rights to Perfect and Pure since they all go together. I'll have to send the stories to them and see if they want them.

      Priceless is the only one they contracted for, but I have high hopes they'll want the others, too! :)

      ~M

      Delete
  4. First, congratulations!

    Second, this is an early post but I just wanted to say “Thank You” for letting me be included in your Hop Against Homophobia. I am afraid I am not a talent m/m fiction writer like yourself but I am an avid reader of it.

    I guess I do not fit into any category really since I write non-fiction for an adult studio. http://shadowsterling.blogspot.com/2012/04/studio-i-write-for.html

    But this is a cause I feel strongly about and I wanted to let you know I appreciate the opportunity to be included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beleive me, I understand completely. I feel strongly about this, too.

      Hey! I couldn't write non-fiction if my life depended on it, LOL. We each have our talents!

      ~M

      Delete
    2. Quick butt in, Shadow Sterling. If you can write non-fiction, you can 'write'. Have you ever tried a creative writing prompt to see what happens? I never thought I could write fiction and have it be any good, but I was proven wrong.

      Either way, good for you for being part of the Hop!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh my God, I can't either! I'm gonna drive ya nuts until it comes out. LOLOLOL!!!

      ~M

      Delete
  6. Love this news...and can't wait the time to read it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the looks of things you won't have to wait long, lol!!! And I'm pretty fast with edits *wink*

      ~m

      Delete
  7. Congrats again!! I do so love it when my favorite authors find success in the publishing world. That tends to mean they won't stop writing, which has happened a few times. You can never stop now! Hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grin* Thank you!

      LOL, you always make me smile. :)Never, ever can stop!!

      ~M

      Delete
  8. This is such great news! I can't wait for it to come out, it will be so good to have it on my kindle and be able to read it whenever I want :D

    I really hope the publisher will take Perfect and Pure as well, as you say they go together :D I'm really missing being able to read them on Lit whenever I need a cheer up, but it's worth it if they get published :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they do, too. Dreamspinner is a great press. :)

      ~M

      Delete
  9. I'm a little late in the congrats department but...CONGRATS! Haha, good for you M! Seriously wonderful news. I can't wait to own a copy. :)

    ~Night

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adored this story when it was posted on Lit and probably read it 3-4 times. I'm glad it's being published. Congratualtions.

    ReplyDelete