Yep, today I turned forty-seven. Considering what happened three years ago, I'm very grateful to be able to sit here and say today I turned forty-seven. The kiddo and I went shopping, and I got several really cool shirts from Dillard's.
We returned home later and celebrated with the hubby once he got back from his dentist appointment.
A friend of mine is throwing a party this Saturday for me, a couple other people in our group that has birthdays this week, and her boyfriend. We're talking about twenty people here--should be fun.
Anyway, another year has passed, and fortunately I remember most of this one. I haven't had a chance to do much work on the contemporary story since I watched the football games all day yesterday and pretty much was gone for eight hours today. Hehe. For tonight… I'm going to spend what's left of it reading!
Back to the grind stone tomorrow! Oh, and there's still more birthday stuff coming up too. And thank you, everyone, for all the birthday wishes. Holy cow, there were a lot!!!
- Contact me
- Book/ Buy Links
- What I'm Working On/Upcoming Releases
- Where To Find Me
- The Fur, Fangs, and Felines series
- The Harvest series
- The Next Generation series (Harvest Young)
- Leap of Faith series
- Make a Wish series
- All That He Desires short story
- The Derkelyng short story
- For the Love of Home and Hearth short story
- 2013 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mentions-Shadows in the Night
- USA Today review for Trouble Comes in Threes
- 2015 Rainbow Award Runner up - Trouble Comes in Threes
- Trouble Comes in Threes artwork
- The Harvest artwork