Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Update on the upcoming DsP releases



Okay, change of plans lol. I talked to Dreamspinner earlier today about possibly getting It Takes Two to Tango out earlier than the original release date. Since I'm going to GRL this year, I really wanted the third book in the series to be available for the conference. 

While I do love my sci-fi, the fact is this isn't a sci-fi conference... plus there are two other books in the Fur, Fangs, and Feline series. That series is much better known, and if I had to guess, it's what  people are going to be looking for. (Although I do think IEH is pretty awesome lol. But I'm not planning to do a series with that one.)


So... here are the new release date:

Tango: September/October


In Enemy Hands: December/January

If all goes according to plan, Tango should be out sometime in September, and IEH should be out sometime in December.

~M