- Contact me
- Book/ Buy Links
- What I'm Working On/Upcoming Releases
- Where To Find Me
- The Fur, Fangs, and Felines series
- The Harvest series
- The Next Generation series (Harvest Young)
- Leap of Faith series
- Make a Wish series
- All That He Desires short story
- The Derkelyng short story
- For the Love of Home and Hearth short story
- 2013 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mentions-Shadows in the Night
- USA Today review for Trouble Comes in Threes
- 2015 Rainbow Award Runner up - Trouble Comes in Threes
- Trouble Comes in Threes artwork
- The Harvest artwork
Saturday, July 2, 2016
My Love Wins Anthology story was accepted!
So I got the word tonight that my story, Chasing Tyme, will be included in the Love Wins Anthologies to benefit the victims and families of the Orlando shooting. There will be two
volumes: Summer 2016 and Holiday 2016. Money raised will be donated to the PULSE VICTIMS FUND through Equality Florida.
My story is just a little bit shy of 10K, which was the maximum word limit. It's also contemporary and it has a new couple. I really like these guys. Maybe later down the road I can take the story and expand it. I hope so because these two still have things to say. Oh, and that title? Tyme is indeed spelled correctly. It's spelled that way for a reason. 0.o
I don't know exactly when the first anthology will be released, but I think it's going to be some time near the end of the summer. I certainly heard back quickly, and Dreamspinner usually takes up to eight weeks to issue a contract.
As soon as I hear something, I'll let you guys know. :)