Thursday, July 30, 2020

Thursday book recommendation



These are books I’ve read and really enjoyed. Most of what I talk about will probably be paranormal/scifi but not always. Although it’s rare, I do read some contemporary.





Blurb:
It was my lunch break, so why did I have to pullover the jerk speeding down the street in an Aston Martin? If ever there was a time to look the other way, that was the moment, but ignoring crime in progress isn't my thing. My name is Brian Cordero, I’m a cop with the Alandale Police Force and I had no idea just how much my life was going to change the instant my fingers brushed Raphael Ledeo's.

​Now, I've been turned from human to demon, and that is just the beginning of this heap of trouble I've gotten myself into. Turns out, there are eight gates to hell, and one of them--the worst one--is open and a secret demon-hunting organization wants my help to close it. I'm in way over my head and It doesn't help that the demon inside of me lusts for the demon inside of Raphael, a man I'd rather steer way clear of, because I swear, I’m not into men… right? God, will I be able to resist the temptation and get used to my new demon life?  I just don't know.


Warning:  Reader Advisory: 18 and older. Content may be sensitive to some readers, discretion is advised.

(As per the author: this serial is highly erotic, violent, dark, and twisted. Prepare yourself.)