Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tuesday Teaser

 

This is a teaser from Kiss Me Deadly, which releases Oct 1st


Things were quiet now, so Henri must be done. Jude returned to the bedroom and opened the door. “Finished?”

Oui. Please, come in.” Henri gently ran his hand through an unconscious Ryan’s hair. “He’s such a lovely one. Thank you for letting me have him. You didn’t have to.”

“No, I didn’t,” Jude said, sitting on the edge of the rumpled bed. “But truthfully, the hunt was winding down, and I was losing interest.”

“Still?”

“Yes. Once the hunt’s over, I’m over, it seems.”

“Are you well, my friend?”

Jude’s laugh was harsh. “Who knows? It’s not as if I can ask another of our kind. After all, I am the first vampire. Unfortunately, there are only two who could possibly answer my questions, and I’d just as soon not see them. The last time the three of us were together—well, let’s just say things ended badly for me.”

Jesus and Lucifer.

Good and evil.

Heaven and Hell.

And the damned soul of Judas caught in the middle.

Fuck both of them.