Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Teaser Tuesday (on a Wednesday lol)



~Sorry I'm late! We spent half of yesterday getting a washer and dryer. The part I needed is no longer made, and I checked the cities in AR, MS, and TN around me lol. Then got home and went to get my Ozempic, only to find out that insurance is forcing me to use mail delivery now... and I find this out with one dose left in my pen. I was just done yesterday, and my head was killing me.



Beyond the Darkness, #3 in the Dragons of San DeLain.


Turning slightly, Connie rested his hand on Kit’s thigh. Hudson gently grasped Kit’s chin, turning their mate’s head towards him. Connie’s hand continued its journey, inching higher up Kit’s thigh as Hudson pressed their lips together in a possessive kiss.


The heat between them was palpable, their connection undeniable as they claimed their mate together.
Kit’s wineglass wobbled dangerously, threatening to spill its contents, but Connie rescued the glass and carefully set it back down. Then his focus returned to working his hand toward his prize.


He slowly inched ever so closer to his desired destination. After what seemed like an eternity, he deftly slid his hand under the waistband of Kit’s swimming trunks, sending a rush of heat through his body as Connie wrapped his fingers around Kit’s cock.