Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Teaser Tuesday

 



Hudson held out his hand. “Welcome to the San DeLain Fire Court territory. I’m Hudson Redmond.”

Kayden shook Hudson’s hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Your Majesty. Thank you for allowing my crew and me onto your territory. I’ve reviewed your rules with my men and women too.”

“Excellent, I appreciate that.” Hudson released Kayden’s hand. “May I introduce Sir Conrad Turner, my Right Hand, and my mate. If you should have questions or run into a problem and cannot get in touch with me? Well, Connie speaks for me.”

“That’s good to know,” Kayden said, holding out his hand to Connie. “Your king has already given me your cell phone number, Sir Conrad. It’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too,” Connie said, shaking Kayden’s hand. 

“I would also like to introduce you to Kit Meadows, who is also my mate, as well as Connie’s.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you too,” Kayden said, once again holding out his hand. “I had heard through the grapevine that his Majesty and Right Hand had mated a human. Congratulations to the three of you.”