Superstition is a belief in supernatural causality: that one event leads to the cause of another without any process in the physical world linking the two events.
This is according to Wikipedia.
So... Happy Friday the 13th, lol. Honestly I never considered myself superstitious before. I never avoided black cats, or worried about if the 13th fell on a Friday and what not. Then I started to write and found that I was, indeed, a bit superstitious.
*Laugh* Imagine my surprise! It's why I won't say what the book is I've sent to RP, my publisher. I don't want to jink it, lol. Never mind that my editor will either like it or she won't... never mind that I think it's good... a overwhelming urge says keep it on the down low until I know for sure. Don't jinks it.
Where did this come from all the sudden??? Is it because I'm getting older? Or is it tied to me writing? I really have no idea. But then again, I've often joked about my weird luck. My motto is if something funky can happen... it will damn well will happen to me!
Well. Okay then, seems like I'm superstitious! It's Friday the 13th and I'm going to avoid stepping on any cracks and throw some salt over my shoulder (isn't that for luck, lol?) and hope that the day goes good. Can't hurt, right? So what if I look foolish dancing across this tile floor!
For those of you that are a bit superstitious, like me, here's hoping the day goes fast, at least.
Take care you guys,
- Contact me
- Book/ Buy Links
- What I'm Working On/Upcoming Releases
- Where To Find Me
- The Fur, Fangs, and Felines series
- The Harvest series
- The Next Generation series (Harvest Young)
- Leap of Faith series
- Make a Wish series
- All That He Desires short story
- The Derkelyng short story
- For the Love of Home and Hearth short story
- 2013 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mentions-Shadows in the Night
- USA Today review for Trouble Comes in Threes
- 2015 Rainbow Award Runner up - Trouble Comes in Threes
- Trouble Comes in Threes artwork
- The Harvest artwork