Monday, November 12, 2012

A quick note

 
Some good new! Razor's Edge press wants the sequels to Lust and Ice, my Bad Boys Club series. For those that read that one, the next book is called Into the Darkness. It's about the Jordan and Allen and the vampire Chaus. And no, this vamp does NOT sparkle lol. The last book in the series will be called Haunting the Night and that is Hugh's story and the werewolf Tobis.

Okay, now the bad news... the 2nd story has to be written, beta-read, edited, and sent in by the first week in December. The plan is to release the book in Jan. So, that means the free reads on my blog may be hit or miss for a few weeks.

When I have time, the story I'll try to keep up with is Szin's story. I know that's the one most everyone is interested in. :) I'm NOT walking away from it. Just work with me guys, and hopefully tihngs will get back to normal soon.

Muse says no yelling at the author! That leads to an inability to write, which means M might miss her deadline, and then the publisher isn't going to be happy. (and from what I've heard the editor, Margaret, will threaten to sing... and that's a BAD thing lol.)
~Muse
 
~M 

7 comments:

  1. Ask Night about her werewolves and a human named Hugh lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes well for you and you meet your deadline. In the meantime I will enjoy your updates even more because they will be all I'm getting for a while. I'm assuming this also means you will be taking a hiatus from the Wednesday Brief's?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have posted this update before Monday, a lot of people have been waiting and looking forward to your update on Szin only to find that you won't be posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit I was disappointed not to read what happens next with Szin and Takeo. But thanks for letting us know why there's a delay (you could've said nothing at all and left us hanging). Chug away, busy girl, and get back to us when you can. Congrats on your great news!! -- Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and good luck on meeting the deadlines. We will be here eagerly waiting for the rest of Szin and Takeo's story when you can squeak out the time. Are you really sure you need to eat and sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! And thanks for letting us know M, deadlines come first! Good luck on meeting it :) I'll be here waiting eagerly when you have time to post more of Szin and Takeo's story :D

    Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grats sweety! So Happy For You. Tell your publisher that your want to be at Barnes and Nobles my nook has 2 of your stories so far...I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!

    Love Szin just write him when able. Wheeee....Lol

    ReplyDelete