Tuesday, May 24, 2016

It's a blog makeover!!! *gasp*


Bear with me as I try to decide what I want to do with my blog lol.

Recently I ran across a thread where readers commented they prefer a white background with black writing. The way I had my blog set up was right the opposite… I had a black background with white writing. So many people said it gave them a headache (lol I actually prefer it that way) so I decided to change it around.

While the blog *is* mine, the main point of it is for communicating with you guys, so I want to make it as a visually appealing healing as possible. So if you guys prefer the white background, would ya let me know?

Thank! :)
~M

8 comments:

  1. I read on my kindle with a black background and white text, but I do find I prefer the light background and darker text for computer stuff. And it's funny, I'm revamping my blog too, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like white on black. I'm weird though. That's how I have my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer a darker background. Doesn't have to be black, just darker. Like off white. The bright white tends to give me a headache. On the other hand, I am probably in the minority when it comes to that. I can always adjust things on my reading device so there's that. None of this reads as though it was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read with black background at night (so my husband can sleep) and white for day. Congrs. on making the list. We all know your stories are great. Please continue the Harvest series. I have read the first two many times and loved the new one. It is nice to read the kids stories. Who is next???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't mind the Black background. The totally white gives me eye strain. So like Ophelia says maybe an off-white or go back to black? I will still read here anyway, but I hope it turns out for you. Good Luck with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't mind either way but I do prefer white and black text.
    However, again, it doesn't give me headaches or anything like that if it wasn't white/black.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prefer a light background with dark print. I find it easier on my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer a light background with dark font since it's easier on my eyes.

    ReplyDelete