Friday, November 4, 2016

Finicky Friday - Autumn Apple Salad II



Autumn Apple Salad II
By: daisy
"A sweet, tart, crunchy side dish that is especially nice in the fall."

Hey everyone, I thought it would be cool to post some recipes I had found online. I’m going to *try* to do some of these beforehand, but I’m sure there’ll be times I won't. I'm going to call this Finicky Friday. :)

10 m
4 servings
202 cals



Ingredients

4 tart green apples, cored and chopped

1/4 cup blanched slivered almonds, toasted

1/4 cup dried cranberries

1/4 cup chopped dried cherries

1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt


Directions

Prep: 10 m

Ready In: 10 m

In a medium bowl, stir together the apples, almonds, cranberries, cherries and yogurt until evenly coated.



~Note: This is ease and quick to make. It may not be the most pleasing to look at, but it does taste good. Raisins can be used in place of the slivered almonds--use pecans in place of them.