Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Of Love and Shadows (Daemons of San DeLain Book 3) preorder April 13th

 


Preorder link: https://www.amazon.com/Love-Shadows-Daemons-DeLain-Book-ebook/dp/B0BY7KGXFZ?ref



Blurb: 

Kage: I may be powerful. I may be the darkness. But it turns out I’m not the only monster who lurks in the shadows. The silence has been broken, and a secret from long ago has been unearthed with devastating consequences. The past has come back to haunt me, and everything I thought I knew has been turned on its head.

Danger strikes at everything I hold dear, and death stalks my mate and me.

Austin: Not all monsters have wings, horns, and a tail. And sometimes monsters really are monsters. I know exactly how far someone will go to hide toxic secrets, but even I am shocked by the latest revelations. Pandora’s box has been opened, and now we’re dealing with the aftermath. My monster grieves, and I ache for him.

But blood isn’t thicker than water, and found family is everything.

Chaos reigns as the attacks from the mimic escalate, and the daemon clan of San DeLain goes on high alert. But violence is never far away, and when the past doesn’t stay buried, the answers will lead to even more questions.

Death is coming, and the end is near. But for whom?


This is book 3 in the Daemons of San DeLain series which should be read in order.