Friday, March 24, 2023

Thursday Book Recommendation

 


These are books I’ve read and really enjoyed. Most of what I talk about will probably be paranormal/scifi but not always. Although it’s rare, I do read some contemporary. 


This week is:  

The Demon's in the Details: MM Paranormal Romance (Charm City Chronicles Book 1) by Meghan Maslow


Blurb: Can a sexy demon really spin straw into gold?

I, Poe Dupin, raven shifter and thief extraordinaire, am in trouble with a capital ‘T.’ Not only did I get my wing caught in the cookie jar during my latest heist, but my loser stepdad seems determined to run our roost into the ground. And Baltimore is many things, but forgiving is not on the list.

When my stepdad puts the roost in peril, I see no choice but to bargain with Charm City’s only demon, Tommy Tittoti. Rumors are that Tommy eats the souls of those foolish enough to try. Three strikes and you’re out. But really, I wasn’t using my soul anyway. And if it saves my roost? Worth it.

Tommy isn’t what I expect. Demon—huge, horned, hairy, and scary, right? Nope. Blond, gorgeous, with a bubble butt, and a lilting drawl that beckons me to come play. Total hookup-app fantasy material. Even if he is a murder twink.

I’m no angel, but Tommy . . . well he’s more devil than demon. Yet, I just can’t seem to keep my feathers out of the fire. As one bargain turns into two, and then a third tragedy strikes the ravens, I find myself falling for a guy who may very literally be the death of me. Or maybe the flames will burn us both.

The Demon’s in the Details is a fast-paced, roller coaster of a romance with a guaranteed HEA and lots of steam. Shenanigans include: a gold object that is definitely not a ring, a best friend who’s trigger-happy, and a demon who’s got a few surprises up his, uh, sleeve.


Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09B81S1QX