Thursday, March 30, 2023

Thursday Book Recommendation

 


These are books I’ve read and really enjoyed. Most of what I talk about will probably be paranormal/scifi but not always. Although it’s rare, I do read some contemporary. 


This week is:  The Consorts: A Dark Fantasy MM+ Romance (Chronicles of Astoria Book 1) by N.A. Moore


Blurb: 

“For twenty-three years, these sheets have caressed the skin of my body alone. Never holding the entangled limbs of lovers or sweet kisses of a heat familiar to frenzied physical contact. This emptiness has held me firm in its embrace, soaking my bed with the loneliness that seeps from my dreams to my waking reality. Soon...that will change. For I am Prince Killian Innis, heir to the throne of Incubi, future ruler of Astoria, and today I will meet my Consorts.”

Innocent and naive Killian Innis has spent his entire life in isolation. Allowed only the company of a few loyal servants, the crown prince eagerly awaited his Consort Ceremony.

Twenty-five Incubi handpicked by the King will serve as his Potentials. Killian must choose five to be his lovers, his protectors, and his advisors. But within the palace lurks a demon, hidden behind suggestive smiles and compelling whispers, waiting to set Astoria aflame.

Killian must navigate through brutality, politics, family feuds, and broken hearts to thwart apocalyptic destruction...all while learning what it truly means to be King.

This book contains dark themes, triggering content, and high heat. It is intended for mature audiences.


Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BSVL8S85