I'm at it again, lol. Like I don't have enough going on, oh no, I just got to go and get hit with an idea for another story!
So, how y'all feel about demons? Just wondering, lol, cause I got this idea for a killer-yes, pun intended-idea. I've never done demons, so this is a new area for me. *wink*
Ever heard of Asmodeus? He's one of the seven princes of Hell and represents the seven deadly sin Lust. It's said people who fall to Asmodeus' ways will be sentenced to an eternity in the second level of hell. He has 72 legions of demons under his command and is under Lucifer the emperor.
There are many different references to this demon. I think I'm going with the one that says Asmodeus is a cambion... a half-human offspring from the union between a human male and a succubus, or of an incubus and a human female. I think having the power of a incubus will add a little spice to his love life, lol.
Of course I'll put my own spin on things. And we'll see if this ends up as a HEA or not. I'm kinda thinking it will, knowing me. But there's all kinds of happily ever after, and what a demon considers happy is... well, shall we say different from us? *giggle*
After all, there's hell... and then there's HELL. ;)
Now gotta come up with a damn title!
- Contact me
- Book/ Buy Links
- What I'm Working On/Upcoming Releases
- Where To Find Me
- The Fur, Fangs, and Felines series
- The Harvest series
- The Next Generation series (Harvest Young)
- Leap of Faith series
- Make a Wish series
- All That He Desires short story
- The Derkelyng short story
- For the Love of Home and Hearth short story
- 2013 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mentions-Shadows in the Night
- USA Today review for Trouble Comes in Threes
- 2015 Rainbow Award Runner up - Trouble Comes in Threes
- Trouble Comes in Threes artwork
- The Harvest artwork