Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dreamspinner Spins Me a Dream



That's right! Wheeeeee! Got the news last night lol. Perfect, the second book after Priceless, is under contract!

*Throws glitter*

I wasn't expecting to hear anything for awhile yet, so when the kiddo and I got back from McDonald's-yes, we were at Mickey-D's lol-imagine my shock to see a contract.

The release date is Jan/Feb of next year. What a way to start 2013! I'm kinda hoping it'll be released in Feb. It would fit, you know? February is Valentine's Day and Perfect is all about my little imp Cupid. ;)

And while I'm on this subject, I want to say a big thank you to everyone you bought Priceless. Guys, it's #7 on DSP Bestseller List. OMG, I'm awed just to be on the list, much less up that high! So... *big group  hug* thank you all. :)

~M


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is great news, I can't wait to read Perfect again :D

    Great news as well about Priceless. We know it's an awesome story, that's why we're buying it! :D

    Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! *throws glitter at MC* YAY!!! I can't wait for Perfect :D:D Super excited for you and I can't wait to see the cover *wink wink* *screams like a fangirl* Congratulations MC :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is pure gold and you're getting the props you deserve. Celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I'm speechless lol. Hey! A writer who's without words lol!

    Seriously, Priceless wouldn't be where it's at without you guys. :)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geeze, all this glitter being chucked around here. Its starting to look like Twilight up in here. :o) Seriously though, congrats on the new book and the sucess of this one. I bought Priceless and I loved it. I predict a lot of re-reads while waiting for the second book. I love this type of warm fuzzy story. It makes my heart feel good. :o) * tosses more glitter on the way out* YAY! I almost forgot the entire reason I came in here anyway! I got side tracked by all the glitters. You have to check out the 50 m freestyle swimmer. Anthony Ervin. Both arms full sleves and a swimmer's body to just die for. May not be legal like to post his pics but I can dern sure advise to check him out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats M! You deserve it! That is such an accomplishment given the relatively short time ago you started writing. You make it look easy to get published, while most of us know that it isn't easy at all! Congrats on the success of Priceless and on Perfect. February would be pretty PERFECT ;)
    ~cannd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, add another title to my must-buy list! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete