Friday, August 17, 2012

TGI Friday


Here it is Friday again! Yay, time to start the weekend! I hope y'all had a good work week, and resisted the urge to knock any fellow co-works up side the head lol. ;)

Check this out! I found a site through the DSP author group that lets you use photo's. Cool, huh? And it's legal: notice the link below the picture. And what a picture.

photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael_harold/5455283250/">Michael Taggart Photography</a> via <a

There is just something about this that caught my eye. *Laugh* there has to be a story in there somewhere!

I guess y'all saw I redid my blog again. LOL, yes again. I had a new header made so I switched things up. I'm rather pleased with the result! Maybe we'll call this my 'gray period' lol.

Okay, I'm off to work some more on Shadows in the Night. It's up to 38K, can you believe that???  I'll see you guys tomorrow for Saturday Snark. :)

~M

5 comments:

  1. I agree! There is definitely a story in that pic. Since he seems to be coming back from the end of the pier..what took him out there, or is that where he started???

    Love the new header!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jennifer did a great job on the header! I love it.

      Yeah, there's something about that pic. Wish I had time to see what it was. There's a loneliness to it that gets me.

      ~M

      Delete
    2. Love the pic, I'm glad you found a site you can use. You could always go back to discover it's story when you have more time ;)

      Love the new look too, the header's awesome :D

      Mo x

      Delete
  2. Hi there! Its looking all fancy like around here. I like the new look. Yay for Shadows... Now go recuse the cutie-pie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, got my fancy on!

      You'll be happy to know I'm working on the rescue right now lol. Chip just found out that Jason didn't tell him what *all* the mating ritual involved... and found out from the kidnapper no less. And whoa boy, we just reached a new level for freak-out-ness lol.

      ~M

      Delete