Saturday, September 6, 2014

Come Comment!! Top 10 comments will be included in my guest blog post about Be My Human!!!!!




WHAT ARE THE FIRST WORDS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH?


Okay. That day has come. You know the one... the day that answers whether or not we're alone.

Guess what? We aren't.


Indeed we are not alone, obviously, since there's an alien standing in front of you, lol. So... what do you say?



The best 10 comments are going in a guest post about Be My Human, which will be released Halloween. So make sure you leave some kind of name with that comment so I can credit you! This will run until September 20. :) So, come on guys, hit me with your best shot! LOL.

~M

8 comments:

  1. Honestly, my first words would probably be: Holy shit!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the probe thing... is that really you guys or a bunch of pervy rednecks covering?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm one of the nice human's, I swear. So, please don't judge us all by our politicians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh don't mind me, I was just passing by. But if you are looking for people to take away, I can name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I would be in shock, I'd probably fall back on manners and say "Hello,. Can I help you?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're aliens? You're look nothing like what I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. Well, I'm from Idaho so that's kind of the same thing, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will sound weird, but my life has never been typical.

    I would probably say, Is there a way we can truly communicate so I can help you make sense of this new world?

    When you have talked with spirits and such like I have , an alien is not too far of a stretch....

    ReplyDelete