Friday, January 4, 2013

Feature and Follow

Well, the first week of the new year has gone by and it's TGIF! Man, this week has flown. Happy Friday everyone :) and welcome to Feature & Follow Friday.




Q: What New Years Blogging or Writing resolution have you placed on yourself? 

My Writing resolution for this year is to get ten books published. *laugh* That's not as big as it sounds. Five are already under contract, and I'm waiting to hear on two more.
 
That leaves three. Of those three, one is something I've put on the back burner too often, so it has a pretty good start. The other two... well, we'll see what comes up with them, lol. I do plan for them to be novel length.
 
My Blogging resolution is to have new guest bloggers visit and be a guest on more blog. Plus share more real life things. :) I've had folks ask for more about me, and more pictures of Kitty-Kitty. *grin* I'll see what I can whip up!
~M