Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Sexy Saturday


Happy Saturday and welcome to My Sexy Saturday! For this hop you post 7 paragraphs or 7 sentences or 7 words. It can be from a WIP or something published.
For this week, I thought I’d do something from a WIP that's being beta read. The novel is called Wrapped in Leather. It's the first novel in a three book series.

~ ~ ~
 
Jase shifted in the booth, trying to find a position that was comfortable for the swelling in his jeans. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d been this affected by a simple smile. But damn, Toshi had a nice smile. Jase noticed the button up shirt Toshi was wearing was open at the throat, and what little of his chest he could see looked to be smooth. Jase’s dick swelled more as he imagined that smoothed chest lay bare before him, and that blush of his, dear God. When he blushed, it was all Jase could do not to yank Toshi upon the table, pull his jeans down, tie those slim legs open and have him for dessert. He’d look good covered in chocolate, some cream of Jase’s making, and Toshi could supply the… ah, nuts.
Jesus.
Jase wrenched his mind back to the present. “Look, I know how it feels. I got dumped by mine on Valentine’s Day in the middle of a restaurant. I was expecting a ring, got walking papers instead. He knew me well enough to know I wouldn’t cause a scene in a place like that, the bastard, which was why he did it there. And, he was right.”
Toshi took a deep breath, and let it out. “Yup, a total bastard. Jase, that’s horrible. What kind of asshole would do something like that?”
Jase let the memory float away. Funny, but the sting of it suddenly wasn’t as bad as it had been in the past. “A very talented asshole. So yeah, I know about feeling stupid and bruised egos. I also know what that can do to you.”
Toshi’s face was bright red, the anger clear to see. “You’re a bigger man than me. I’d have thrown my drink at him. Hell, maybe even the table. I’m more of an ‘act now, think about it later’ kind of guy.”
Well now, that sounded interesting and could lead to all sorts of reasons to punish…. Jase shoved the thought away. They were having dinner, not setting up a damn scene, for crying out loud. “I’m thinking you didn’t just walk away. So, fess up, what did you do?”

Make sure to visit the other hoppers~