Friday, February 3, 2012

TGI Friday


Are Ya Ready For Some Football??? 

So the Super Bowl is this Sunday, and yes, I’m a huge football fan. Unfortunately, my Steelers didn’t make it this year. But hey, beggars can’t be choosers, right? There are still hot guys in tight pants hitting each other hard and ending up in interesting positions.
*Grin*
Okay, that’s not the only reason I watch football. But it’s sure as heck a nice benefit!
I do actually know the game; I’ve watched it for many, many years. I’ve yelled at the TV and threatened bodily harm to anyone that got between me and the screen. No kidding. Friends have learned not to call me, come by, and even sit next to me during game time.
*LOL*
So, bring on Sunday! If you’re a Giants or Patriots fan I wish you the best of luck. Let’s hope the TV commercials are worth a damn this year, too. Those are nearly as good as the game. No comment on the half-time show, lol.  
~M
*I may have to revisit this pic at a later date for a short story. It’s damn hot, lol, and many things came to mind! *Wink* 

5 comments:

  1. This Picture Is:

    Sexy
    Nummy
    Damn Hot
    Sweet

    It Makes Me Think:

    Ooh La La
    Give Me More!
    Master, Please...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic! Obviously those guys are quarterbacks or corners, possibly safeties or WRs. Where's the love for TEs, DLs and OLs? Gotta write me a story about a hot ass TE. Those guys are my favs! :D I love football, too, but that's because I grew up a Packer fan. It's in the blood. This year I don't have a team to root for because all the teams I actually like choked. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhhh loving the pic, very hot! And yeah I'll be watching the Superbowl even though my 49ers aren't there (I think Tom Brady's some compensation for that lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Cyn, she's the only one that doesn't give a flying rip about football, lol.

    Yeah, all three of our teams made it to the play-offs then choked. *pout* But hey, there's next year.

    I thought quarterback, tali, right off the bat. No idea why, lol.

    I think Brady is cute in a moody, boyish sort of way, Yanx. LOL.

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. You got that right. I've tried watching football, but it's so boring. I find my attention wandering to other things, like "I wish I knew what to write." Or 'I wonder when I'll be able to read something new by one of my very favorite authors, MA Church." Or "God, I need to do some laundry, but I don't want to lug it all the way down one set of 14 stairs, through the living room, down another 12 stairs to the basement.... and then all the way back up again. xD"

      I also don't know what you other ladies—and gay men—see in their uniforms. They're so bulky and ugly. I've never seen a football player with just the pants on, though, so maybe that's it?

      Anyway... You should do a football story. I'll even read it. xD

      Delete