Friday, February 10, 2012

TGI Friday



Hmmm.

Sweet or sexy, sweet or sexy… I couldn’t make up my mind. Y’all know what happens when I can’t make up my mind, right? Right… go for some bondage instead, lol. There’s nothing sweeter or sexier than a guy tied to a bed, lol. This pic sure made my day.

Another work week is over and the weekend is nearly here. *Laugh* for some of ya it’s here already. I’m a little bummed because football is over… 

(… stares at the picture some more…) 

Okay, I’m back, lol. With stuff like that to look at I might make it until August. ;) Hope everyone had a good week and time drags so Monday takes its sweet time getting here! 

So… here’s a little something to get the weekend off right for ya!

~M

7 comments:

  1. *Drools* Yes! Between you posting this and the email Tat sent me last night, I think I'm set for the next month!!!! Haha. Gonna have some good dreams tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Is that...? Um, no, it isn't. :) But I could totally hit that. Yep, hit it and nibble it and do wicked, wicked things with it. Is that poor man being objectified? Oh, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmmmmm ;)

    Ok, really struggling with your favourite characters poll - why have I got to pick 1 couple, I love them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Laugh* Sorry Yanxfan24!

    Believe me, it took me forever to settle on just those! ;)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you think that you are going to post Nighttime Wishes on Lit? I love your stories and I was really looking forward to reading that one. From what I've heard it sounded like a good one. I'm sorry if this is offending or something in any way; I was just wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, it's not offending at all! Please, anytime you have a question just ask and I'll do my best to answer! Since the story has been sold to Romance First and is under contract I can't put it on Lit. But... I plan to do a contest for a free give away here on my blog and ask another author to do a contest for a free give away, too. I will def put that info out once the ebook has been published! :)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete