Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sexy Snippets


 
Hey everyone! Welcome to Sexy Snippets. This is seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, and brought to you every Sunday. For this week, I thought I’d do something from Be My Alien, which will be released May 8th from Dreamspinner. This is the first in a series of novel length books written by Julie Lynn Hayes and me. J

 

 
 
He couldn’t wait to see Taz riding his fingers while he loosened him, moaning and begging for his dick, pushing back desperately.

He’d just turned on a lamp when Taz’s shirt hit him from behind. Laughing, Reed turned. “Throwing clothes at me, are you?”

Reed’s mouth dropped opened.

Taz stood shirtless in the middle of the room, the soft light from the lamp falling over his body. A body that had stripes… stripes.