Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sexy Snippets - The Yellow Rope


Hey everyone! Welcome to Sexy Snippets. This is seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, and brought to you every Sunday. For this week, I thought I’d do something from my eXtasy release The Yellow Rope.

What are the three words that can get the heart thumping, send blood pressure though the roof, and make the very breath in your chest freeze? That can make a grown person yell with unabashed joy, have their hands shake with excitement, and bring tears to their eyes in relief? What are three little words that are worth their weight in gold?

That’s right… a long weekend. J
 




 

“Oh, no, you’re not gonna….” Gage tugged hard on Luke’s cock, stopping his orgasm. “Breathe, babe.” 
Air exploded from Luke’s lungs. “Fuck! Dammit, man, I just lost brains cells from you doing that.” 
Gage’s bark of laughter sounded in the vehicle. “You moron, you don’t lose brain cells from orgasm denial.”
“Wanna bet? I feel stupider, trust me.”