Friday, May 20, 2016

Top 100 Most Popular Authors in Science Fiction



HOLY SHIT. I made the Top 100 Most Popular Authors in Science Fiction - Amazon Author Rank. This is not just LGBT Science Fiction... its science fiction as a genre. OMG
#100 in Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
http://www.amazon.com/M.A.-…/e/B007A8JA4C/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0


It updates hourly, so I probably won't be there long LOL, but for short time I am!

The simple truth is, I wouldn't be on that list or any other without you guys. Y'all buy my books, talk them up, and leave reviews. None of this would be possible without y'all and for that I'm eternally grateful. I'm a writer who cannot come up with the words to properly explain this, LOL, except to say thank you. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

~M