Friday, August 19, 2016

Finicky Friday - Slow-Cooker Pizza Chicken




Slow-Cooker Pizza Chicken

Hey everyone, I thought it would be cool to post some recipes I had found online. I’m going to *try* to do some of these beforehand, but I’m sure there’ll be times I won't. I'm going to call this Finicky Friday. :)


Ingredients

1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon pepper

1 small onion, sliced

2 medium bell peppers, cut into strips

2 cups tomato pasta sauce (from 26 oz jar)

1 package (16 oz) rotini pasta

1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)



Directions

Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, place chicken. Top with onion and bell peppers. Add pasta sauce.

Cover; cook on Low heat setting 4 to 6 hours.

Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Place pasta on platter. Top with chicken and sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.


Nutrition Information
Serving Size: 1 Serving
 Calories 470 
Calories from Fat 120 
Total Fat 13g  
Saturated Fat 4 1/2g
Trans Fat 0g  

Cholesterol 60mg