Saturday, September 28, 2024

Here’s the release schedule for the rest of the year:




October 1: Spooks & Specters, San DeLain Volume 1
October 21: Bad Boys Club release (More coming on this. It is also a second edition)
November 1: The Harvest Collection Volume 1
December 1: Beyond the Darkness, #3 in the Dragons of San DeLain



Spooks & Specters is the San DeLain anthology with all the fics that were posted on Patreon first.

The Bad Boys Club is a rerelease that was originally put out through eXtasy a long time ago. It is definitely a dark paranormal romance. It's very fitting for Halloween, I think. I will be posting all three of those short stories on Patreon before the release on the 21st.

The Harvest Collection is also fics that were shown on Patreon first.

And finally, Beyond the Darkness, #3 and the end of the Dragons of San DeLain

I've started on the Gargoyles of San DeLain. And I think that's everything. There will be a Harvest Volume 2 and a San DeLain Volume 2 next year. Good Lord, I can't believe I'm talking about next year lol. Plus the three gargoyle books. After that, we'll have to see. 

~M