Sounds serious, huh? Truth is I do have something serious to tell you guys, and I hope everyone understands. I just put the delete request in for my Greek Gods... and The Harvest.
This wasn't an easy decision to make, believe me. My plan was to leave each series up until right before it was published. But, after finding so many stories by Lit authors stolen and posted on another site I had to seriously reconsider that plan. Yes, I wasn't one of the authors stolen from... this time. And that's the problem. I dodged a bullet this go-around, I might not be so lucky next time. From the looks of things this deal with stealing stories isn't going away any time soon.
I hate having to do this, I really do. I've been kicking the idea around for a while, but been holding off doing anything. Then I found that site and that pretty much made my mind up.
I'm not pulling everything off Lit. And there will be more stories coming later. I still plan to do the young stories, too. Then there are the short stories on here that I plan to expand and post. The Yellow Rope will be the first one to post at Lit.
Believe me when I say this wasn't easy for me, and I hope you guys understand.
- Contact me
- Book/ Buy Links
- What I'm Working On/Upcoming Releases
- Where To Find Me
- The Fur, Fangs, and Felines series
- The Harvest series
- The Next Generation series (Harvest Young)
- Leap of Faith series
- Make a Wish series
- All That He Desires short story
- The Derkelyng short story
- For the Love of Home and Hearth short story
- 2013 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mentions-Shadows in the Night
- USA Today review for Trouble Comes in Threes
- 2015 Rainbow Award Runner up - Trouble Comes in Threes
- Trouble Comes in Threes artwork
- The Harvest artwork