Ooops! Lost track of the days! Seriously, it was just Tuesday a minute ago, lol. So, time for Finicky Friday again... just a tab bit late. ;)
Are you ready to have your adult mind blown? Here you go, the Drunken JELLO Snow Cone.
1C Boiling Water
1C Vanilla Vodka
2oz. JELLO Mix
Now just put it in the freezer over night and enjoy the next day.
*I noticed that the JELLO packages comes in 3oz, so increased everything by 50% - 1.5 c water, 3 c Sprite (which is 2 12 oz cans, so that's easier anyway), 1.5 c vodka, and a 3 oz pkg of jello. Also, you can experiment: Cherry Vodka and cherry jello. Or Chocolate Vodka and cherry jello.
- Contact me
- Book/ Buy Links
- What I'm Working On/Upcoming Releases
- Where To Find Me
- The Fur, Fangs, and Felines series
- The Harvest series
- The Next Generation series (Harvest Young)
- Leap of Faith series
- Make a Wish series
- All That He Desires short story
- The Derkelyng short story
- For the Love of Home and Hearth short story
- 2013 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mentions-Shadows in the Night
- USA Today review for Trouble Comes in Threes
- 2015 Rainbow Award Runner up - Trouble Comes in Threes
- Trouble Comes in Threes artwork
- The Harvest artwork