Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tuesday Teaser

 
This is a teaser from Day's Light, book #2 in the Mystic Bay series. 


“No one asked me if I wanted to be your mate!”

Okay, that hurt. But Mark was born human and didn’t understand the significance of a mate bond. “It’s fated!”

“You had the choice to bite me. You had the choice to take me as a mate. What about my choice? Did I get a choice in any of this?” Mark yelled.

Hunter eyes widened when he saw the fangs in Mark’s mouth.

What fucking choice did I have in any of this!” Mark growled, his claws ripping through the sheet. He looked down, surprise crossing his face. “Oh my God, what the hell? Hunter? I….” Mark pressed his hand to his stomach. “There’s something wrong. I feel weird.” Mark glanced back at Hunter.

The fear in Mark’s eyes scared Hunter to his soul.

“I… I….” Anguish twisted Mark’s features, then he threw his head back and howled. A full throated, loud as hell, howl.

Hunter’s heart damn near stopped. Mark howled. Fucking howled, which he absolutely shouldn’t be able to do right now anyway, but even more shocking? That was an Alpha howl.