Sunday, January 2, 2022

Hello 2022



It IS a new year, and thanks to all the health problems last year, it IS a new me lol. But yeah, my dream is still the same>>>to write. And now it's time to get a fresh start on that dream!

So here’s a quick update on what I have planned on the writing front this year! Of course Bound by War is the first on the list. I delayed it when I found out I had cancer (along with two other health problems). This is Laken’s book and will be the last book in the Young series. Feels odd saying that. Dale and the gang, plus their young, have been around since 2010. Wow. 

What’s after that? I really have no idea. I promised myself I’d finish up allllll my series before moving on to something new. I *hope* to do that, but gah! I have some fab premades lol. The thing is, I don’t wanna say I plan to work on so-and-so, only to find the muse isn’t interested. I’ve learned not to force it. That never turns out well. 

And after not writing anything much these past months, (thanks to one major surgery, one fairly major surgery, and then radiation) if something does gets hot, that’s what I’m going with. I’ll tinker around with the older stuff first and see if anything happens, then we’ll go from there lol! 

Oh! I do plan to update the covers for the mermen books. That’ll be coming soon, and I’m excited about it. 

~M