Saturday, January 2, 2016

USA Today Must-read romances of 2015: Becky Condit’s HEA recs-Trouble Comes in Threes




USA Today Must-read romances of 2015: Becky Condit’s HEA recs
As the end of the year arrives, we can’t help but reflect on the romances we loved in 2015. Here, in no particular order, are the romances that HEA contributor Becky Condit recommended this year. (Some of the books might be from 2014, but they were recommended in 2015.)




Trouble Comes in Threes by MA Church. 

This is an exciting shifter book that started my year of reading off right. Trouble Comes in Threes is a cat-shifter story, an MMM ménage, and a thrilling mystery to solve as well.




Hey, everyone! I got the good news this morning that Trouble Comes in Threes made USA Today's Must-read romances of 2015. I can't tell you how tickled I am to know that. I'm also very thankful to Becky Condit for including Trouble in that list of awesome books. :)

~M