Thursday, December 6, 2012

Cover for Perfect

Hey everyone! I've got the final cover for Perfect. And I have to say, I'm *very* happy with it. Catt Ford is the cover artist, and she also did Priceless. Cam (Cupid) is the blond, and Catt did a wonderful job on him. For that matter, she did very well on Jeff too. ;) The background is Vegas. Honestly, I hope to work with her again on Pure. I can't wait to see what she comes up with, lol.


I don't have a release date outside of Jan/Feb yet, but Perfect is in the editing stage. As soon as I know something, I'll pass the word on.

Pure, the last book in the series, is under contract now also. :) I signed the contract a few nights ago. The release date is June/July. :)

Book #1 of The Harvest: Taken is almost ready to submit. I plan to send that off tomorrow after a few more tweaks tonight. There are three books in the series, each over 60K. So, if DSP takes them, all books of The Harvest will be long enough to go into print! How cool is that???

~M

9 comments:

  1. Damn!!! Love that cover and cannot wait for Taken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right??? And I though Priceless was sexy, lol.

      It should take 6-8 weeks, give or take a week or so, to hear on The Harvest: Taken. Book #2 is going through beta reading right now. And Book #3 is... waiting for me to get to lol.

      I really hope DSP takes The Harvest series. I plan to be in Atlanta, GA next Oct for the GRL conference and I want at least one book from The Harvest out in print by then so I can have it there at DSP booth to sign. That's the plan lol.

      ~M

      Delete
  2. Just freaking awesome! Cam is dead on!! Can't wait to see how she sees Ziggy. Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought!!! Hehehe

      ~M

      Delete
  3. OMG I am beyond excited!! I have been going through withdrawals from Harvest!!!! Dont't get me wrong I do emjoy Szins story but there is something about the orginal characters I just love so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way I can spell I just can't afford to turn me heat on so my numb fingers are not working with the keys :)

      Delete
  4. Excitement all around! The phrase "Shut Up and take my money" comes to mind. Congrats and fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already read both your Nighttime books. I haven't read Priceless as yet but I keep hearing good things,its on my to read list.Should read it before Perfect comes out,lol
    Really excited to hear about Harvest 1 being submitted. Never got to read the original story.Between the christmas story on Lit, the foursome and Szin's story. I want to read the original soooooooo badly,lol
    Congrats again M!

    Looking forward to everything!
    :)

    Mik

    ReplyDelete
  6. BRB. I am going to learn how to tap dance so I can celebrate this info. YAY! This post is so full of win. I can't wait to be able to buy more of your books. They are just so very tasty. :::bootie shake::: that dance I can do. Tap dancing is dangerous. Congrats on your happy Friday news. I was also curious if you had anything coming up about Szin. I rather miss the spunky little dude.

    KTHNXBYE!

    ReplyDelete