Okay wow, just let me say thank you for the comments! Being a fairly new author I never dreamed I'd recieve so many! Which, *head/desk* makes me wish I'd offer more than one copy! This was my first blog hop so next time I'll know better. And lol, I may have more ebooks to offer.
This was an important hop and I'm glad so many readers and authors' took part. There were stories that moved me to tears and made me wonder how we, as a people, can treat others so harshly. No matter the color of your skin, your religious beliefs, your age, OR your sexual orientation... We all are human and bleed red. We all feel and have needs, dreams and desires. And we all hurt.
I'll never understand why this is even an issue to begin with. It shouldn't be. Let me say that again...
IT SHOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE.
It shouldn't matter wha the sex if the couple is... They love each other! Period.
If you're lucky enough to find love-true, mind blowing, want to send every minute with you, the world is a better place with you in my life-love, then why should any adult be denided that?
Okay, end of rant. LOL
AND THE WINNER IS: Cyn
Congrats Cyn! I'll be emailing you shortly!
- Contact me
- Book/ Buy Links
- What I'm Working On/Upcoming Releases
- Where To Find Me
- The Fur, Fangs, and Felines series
- The Harvest series
- The Next Generation series (Harvest Young)
- Leap of Faith series
- Make a Wish series
- All That He Desires short story
- The Derkelyng short story
- For the Love of Home and Hearth short story
- 2013 Rainbow Awards Honorable Mentions-Shadows in the Night
- USA Today review for Trouble Comes in Threes
- 2015 Rainbow Award Runner up - Trouble Comes in Threes
- Trouble Comes in Threes artwork
- The Harvest artwork